Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need how to obtain a patent have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to obtain a patent good a perception you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, InventHelp review engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as possible.